Widow Hill House
The Widow Hill House, built around 1800, is located at 324/326 Newman Ave. It was originally a three bay Federal building with four end chimneys. Occupied by Rev. John Hill, Pastor of Newman Congregational Church in 1809. He was minister there from 1802 until 1816. In 1850 it was owned by his widow. Over the years several additions were made to the original structure
It has been suggested that a part of the house was once used as a school and library.